Women’s Spiritual Retreat
Oct. 7-10, 2021
You’re invited to escape for a weekend designed just for you! You are invited to answer the call that you’ve been hearing, the one that’s stirring deep down in your soul. You are invited to an experience that allows you to listen to that still small voice inside…to learn ways to live with higher purpose and intention… to heal, to transform, to grow. You are wholeheartedly invited… I hope you will join us!
If you are here, then I suspect you are ready for a retreat! It is time to unearth your hidden treasures. It is time to make peace with everything that has gotten you this far! One reason we get stuck in life is because we have yet to honor everything that has transpired in our life so far. When and where and how you do that is up to you, but it is so necessary. It is time to honor your journey. That is what this retreat is about. I believe that we are each being called upon to bring Light into our own darkness. We are being asked to shift the energies around us, and within us, from seductive fear to stillness and peace. We are being asked to be Light Workers and Love Warriors and Peace Makers and to align with this beautiful evolution of souls awakening in our world right now. It begins with you… it begins with me. It begins by healing old wounds, healing trauma, and letting go of past hurts and resentments. It begins by learning how to live differently, purposefully, and with intention. It begins by making peace with yourself, your journey, and with others. This work is deep and powerful and so liberating!
During this retreat, you will experience…
- A weekend at Indigo Retreat Center in Old Fort, NC… just east of Asheville. This beautiful retreat center backs up to the Pisgah National Forest and holds so much magical energy of the forest!
- Personalized TLC and individual coaching/processing that will increase your growth and awareness.
- The opportunity to listen to the wise voice of your heart and soul and awaken the deep authentic parts of you that were left behind.
- Quiet time for personal reflection to assist in your awakening through rest, relaxation, solitude and nature.
- Our signature Song and Stories Laser Coaching Experience™ that will deepen your healing experience and raise your awareness and authenticity.
- Amazing meals prepared with love and intention specifically for the nourishment of your mind, body and soul all weekend! (Special dietary requests can be honored!)
“I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your playlist makes you dance, strangers make you smile, and the night sky touches your soul. I hope you fall in love with being alive again.”
- Guided meditation and Spirit Walks in the beautiful nature surrounding Indigo!
- The chance to create a life-plan that will remind you of your gifts…one that provides a clear vision of where you want to go next in life, and peace that comes from knowing you have support as you begin to navigate through old fears and blocks and limiting beliefs. You will find your voice and courage to step into your BEST life and fulfill your soul’s calling!
- Tap into your creativity through art and music, creating your very own Soul Portrait, and experiencing the powerful transformation of Sound Healing.
- Begin each morning with fresh, crisp mountain air, a cup of hot coffee or tea, and a sacred ceremony to welcome the day!
- End each day with warm chamomile tea, a sacred fire and plenty of silent reflection. Once you’re nestled into your cabin, you’ll be lulled to sleep by the quiet sound of the nearby stream.
My promise to you:
I promise to hold you in a safe and sacred space that promotes your healing.
I promise to give you an experience that stands on a foundation of integrity.
I promise to stand beside you in a way that honors your individual journey and fulfillment.
I promise to create the space and offer support that will allow you to step into transformational experiences should you choose to do so.
I promise to be available to give you compassionate support and encouragement throughout the retreat.
I promise you will be heard, your truth will be honored and witnessed, and your gifts acknowledged and encouraged.
Meet your Retreat Hosts:
“Our commitment to you is to provide a safe, healing, nurturing, deep, soul-level experience that will leave you feeling blessed, renewed, and honored for who you are in the world.”
Jenny works in partnership with her colleague, Carl Potter, at her retreats! Carl is an LCSW and has been working as a psychotherapist since 1998. He has been in private practices for over 20 years. Carl has been working with Jenny, both personally and professionally, for over 10 years.
Carl has an uncanny way of seeing past your patterns and leads you into the very wounds that anchor your fears and builds your walls. Carl brings a big heart, along with a very practical perspective, to all of the work he does. He is trained and brilliant in identifying family patterns and going to the root of our dysfunctions, allowing us to release old patterns and align with new healthy ones. Carl is very compassionate and approaches each individual’s work with care and grace.
Together, Carl and Jenny provide a unique, therapeutic process to each person at the retreat so they can experience deep healing and insightful awareness while discovering balance in mind, body and spirit.
What is included in your investment?
All meals and desserts prepared by our own personal chef and made with pure, farm-to-table ingredients! (Dietary preferences will be honored.)
Over 25 hours of group and individual coaching and experiential healing experiences.
Indigo Retreat Center
Simply Be Women’s Spiritual Retreat
October 6th – You have the option to check in the night before the retreat begins – anytime after 6:30 pm (we need to know ahead of time if you are coming in the night before.)
October 7th – Check-In and Welcome Reception at 9:00 am!
Opening Circle begins at 10:00 am
October 10th – Closing Ceremony at 1:00 PM
We offer the option to stay an extra night which is HIGHLY recommended! Indigo Retreat Center will invoice you directly ($100.00/cabin). Please let me know if you want to stay Sunday night! I cannot tell you how valuable that one extra day is as we prepare to re-enter the world on a post-retreat high!
Reserve Your Spot Now
Note: Cancellation Policy: Due to the amount of preparation and personalization that we offer at our retreats, we regret that we cannot refund your retreat fee if you cancel within six weeks of the retreat. If you need to cancel, we will refund your entire fee if that happens prior to six weeks AND we find someone to take your spot. We hope you understand. We put so much into this experience for you that you literally become irreplaceable! We also keep our retreats small and intimate in order to provide this level of individualization. In short, you matter. You are important. You are deeply valued. So we want you to be there! Thank you for understanding this policy and respecting the quality of the experience we create for you!
If you’re ready, I just want to say to you…
“Step away from all the limelight of your drama and stories, and step into your own light! You are so very powerful! When you put your heart and authenticity out into the world, you make the biggest and grandest contribution ever!”
Is it possible to live a life full of passion, purpose, and possibility in today’s world? In this economy? Under these (your current) circumstances? Oh yes indeed!! Not only is it possible, it is undeniable.
I believe that is it virtually IMPOSSIBLE for you to fail when you learn how to open your heart, live from your truth, and stand in your own personal power! You will become unstoppable!
So, let’s get started, okay? Let’s connect. Let’s hold hands and take the proverbial LEAP! I promise to be there when the net appears and celebrate the freedom and JOY that awaits you!